MacDon Industries Ltd. is a family owned and Canadian based manufacturer of harvesting equipment specialising in the production of pull-type and self-propelled windrowers and specialty and pick-up fronts for combines for world markets.
MacDon’s relentless pursuit of improvement is driven by the desire to make harvesting easier and more productive for farmers. Working directly with producers and custom harvesters in the toughest real-world conditions; this relationship guides MacDon to pioneer industry-leading innovations like the FlexDraper®. MacDon has a worldwide reputation for excellence as The Harvesting Specialists and are proud to make equipment that help producers harvest the crops that feed the world.
Draper Fronts for Combine Harvesters
- HD75 FlexDraper Fronts for Combine Harvesters
- D65 Draper Fronts for Combine Harvesters
Windrowers and Fronts
- Self-Propelled Windrowers and Fronts
- M Series SP Windrowers
- R Series Rotary Disc Fronts
- A Series Auger Fronts
- D65 Windrower Draper Front
Pull-Types for Hay
- R116 Mower Conditioner Rotary Disc Pull-Types
- A Series Mower Conditioner Pull-Types
- PW7 Swathmaster Series IV Combine Harvester Pick-Up
- PW7 Rake-Up Series IV Combine Harvester Pick-Up
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for MacDon. MacDon equipment is available in Western Australia at these branches: Albany, Cunderdin, Geraldton, Katanning, Kulin, Merredin, Moora, Narrogin and Wongan Hills, and in Queensland at Dalby. McIntosh & Son can arrange delivery of pre-owned (used) machines anywhere in Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.