When every second counts, growers need to clear the field quickly. Highline bale handlers allow you to do more, faster. With square or round bale options, one operator can effectively retrieve bales from the field and stack them efficiently, making fewer trips, minimising your costs, and maximising your productivity.
McIntosh & Son offer the Highline FaStack and BM bale handlers for sale.
FaStack™ 1200 & FaStack™ 1800
Highline’s line of large square bale stackers, including the FaStack™ 1800 and FaStack™ 1200 are easy to operate machines which have industry exclusive features that result in more bales picked in less time.
- Bale capacity: 8-24 bales
- Max length of bales: 2.33m
- Transport width: 3.21m - 4.14m
- Controls: Electric over hydraulic handhel joystick with control box
- Picking orientation: Same direction as baling
Highline Bale Movers
BM 1400, BM 607 & BM 605
Highline’s line of bale movers,offer esae of use and convenient feautres to load and transport round bales.
- Double or single row options
- All models have a standard ¼ turn bale fork to automatically turn bales for non-stop loading from virtually any angle
- Load soft or wet bales with ease
- In-cab electric over hydraulic controls give full hydraulic control with only two hydraulic outlets on your tractor
- Transport width: 2.55m - 5.08m
Highline Manufacturing is professionally supported in Australia by Waringa Distribution.
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for Highline. Highline equipment is available in Western Australia at these branches: Albany, Esperance, Geraldton, Katanning, Kulin, Merredin, Moora and Wongan Hills. McIntosh & Son can arrange delivery of pre-owned (used) machines anywhere in Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.