Wessex, Professional Turf Care Equipment.
When you invest in a Wessex ProLine product, you buy into a rich heritage of excellence in groundcare equipment that stretches back for over six decades.
Founded on the values of uncompromising quality, unrivaled durability, and performance unmatched in the demanding professional groundcare sector Wessex ProLine sets the standard. Since 1962 the Wessex brand has become synonymous with superb quality and today the Wessex ProLine label marks out a premium range of groundcare machinery.
- Launched in the early years of the 21st century, the Wessex ProLine label denotes a product range that professional groundsmen and contractors can operate and rely on, unfailingly.
- Wessex ProLine commercial mowers are ready for the challenge of a working life in the line-up of contractors and groundsmen.
- Reliable and efficient performance, equipment that will stand up to the task without excuses.
- Designed and built in the UK at our factory in Andover, Hampshire.
- Crafted to the highest standards possible.
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for Wessex Proline range. New sales are available at the Perth McIntosh & Son branch in Western Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.