McIntosh & Son Support Line
Customer service is one of our top priorities.
It’s why we continue to search for new and innovative ways to provide the best experience possible.
We know the frustration of trying to solve machinery problems quickly.
During busy times, our Service Managers need to provide phone support, (sometimes amidst poor reception in the field), whilst focusing on simultaneous jobs at hand and returning calls in a timely manner.
To provide a better solution for you, we have launched AgriSync - a dedicated support app for technical machinery issues.
*Please note this is currently only available in selected branches: Katanning, Kulin, Albany, Esperance*
McINTOSH & SON SUPPORT LINE
TECHNICAL MACHINERY SUPPORT
0480 017 780
CALL - 6am - 8pm during peak seasons, 8am - 5pm all other times
TEXT - for non-critical or after-hours queries
FREE AgriSync app - text, call or video call from the app
Please forward to all family members and staff working on your farm
Get the free & easy app for remote support in the your pocket:
- Live video chat: show our team exactly what the issue is with live ‘see-what-I-see’ video
- Raise a ticket anytime: after-hours have a next day response, include photos, and connect with our team from the palm of your hand
- Review and track your tickets: Refer back to advice or instructions from within the app
- Add images, video, VIN, odometer or bar code scans to support tickets to help our team help you
- Get proactive tips: Receive updates or tips from our team to stay ahead of potential issues
Need help downloading the app? Watch below or contact one of our branches:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN CAN I CALL?
The phone line will be open from 8am - 5pm. During peak seasons, you can call between 6am – 8pm.
You can text or leave a voicemail for any of the departments at any time.
Alternatively, download the AgriSync app where you call, text, and video call, or raise a ticket from within the app at any time.
WILL MY CALLS ALWAYS BE ANSWERED?
We have a dedicated team to answer all phone requests. However, should all lines be occupied, you can leave a voicemail which will raise a ticket for you to be called back as soon as possible by a Support Specialist.
Alternatively, you can download the AgriSync app and raise a ticket to be called back yourself.
WHAT WILL IT COST ME?
We’ve invested in this Support Line to better service our areas and keep our customers in the field.
We wish to keep this as a free service, however charges may be applicable depending on the duration and frequency of calls. This will be at the discretion of the Support Line team.
WHICH NUMBER SHOULD I CALL AND WHEN?
|McIntosh Support Line||Local McIntosh & Son Branch|
|Need to order parts|
|Need to check on your parts order/delivery time|
|Need to make a general service booking|
|You have a machine fault|
|You have a technical question about your machine|
|Your Precision Farming gear has an issue|
|You have a sales enquiry|
|You have an accounts/invoice query|
- Save the McIntosh & Son Service Support number: 0480 017 780 as a contact in your phone.
- Or download the free AgriSync App where you can video call or text us, upload images and track support tickets.