McIntosh Support Line
Customer service is one of our top priorities.
It’s why we continue to search for new and innovative ways to provide the best experience possible.
We know the frustration of trying to solve a parts or machinery problem quickly.
During busy times, our staff need to provide phone support, (sometimes amidst poor reception in the field), whilst focusing on simultaneous jobs at hand and returning calls in a timely manner.
To provide a better solution for you, we have launched AgriSync - a dedicated phone support number for our customers.
*Please note this is currently only available in our Southern areas (Katanning, Kulin, Albany, Esperance)*
TEXT - useful for non-critical or after-hours queries with next day response.
Or use the FREE AgriSync app - text and call or video call from within the app, upload images or video for our team review and track your current and past service support tickets.
MCINTOSH SUPPORT LINE
PARTS – PRECISION FARMING – MACHINERY SUPPORT
0480 017 780
Save to your phone for all parts, precision and technical machinery support calls.
Please forward to all family members and staff working on your farm.
DURING PEAK SEASONS: PHONE LINE HOURS WILL BE 6AM - 8PM
All other times: 8am - 5pm
The free and easy to use app allows you to:
- Text or call or our parts, precision or technical machinery support staff members
- Show our staff exactly what the issue is with live video chat, we can see what you see simply through your smartphone and resolve issues quickly
- Easily request a support ticket to be called back
- Add images, video, VIN, odometer or bar code scans to tickets to help our staff help you
- Review and track your requests, refer back to advice or instructions from within the app
- Receive updates or tips from our staff
- This video link takes you through the easy process of downloading the AgriSync App to your phone
This video link takes you through the easy process of downloading the AgriSync App to your phone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN CAN I CALL
During peak seasons, you can call between 6am – 8pm. All other times the phone line will be open from 8am - 5pm.
You can text or leave a message for any of the departments at any time. You can raise a ticket from within the app at any time.
WILL MY CALLS ALWAYS BE ANSWERED
We have a dedicated team to answer all phone requests. However, should all lines be occupied, you will be diverted to a backup staff member who will support your call or raise a ticket for you to be called back as soon as possible by a Support Specialist.
WHAT WILL IT COST ME?
We’ve invested in this software to better service our areas and keep our customers in the field.
We wish to keep this as a free service, however charges may be applicable depending on the duration and frequency of calls. This will be at the discretion of the Support Line team.
WHICH NUMBER SHOULD I CALL AND WHEN?
|McIntosh Support Line||Local McIntosh & Son Branch|
|Need to speak to a parts interpreter|
|Need to order parts|
|Need to check on your parts order/delivery time|
|You’d like to make a general service booking|
|Have a machine fault|
|Have a technical question about your machine|
|Need to enter a subscription code|
|Your precision farming gear has an issue|
|You need to purchase a new subscription|
|You have a sales enquiry|
|You have an accounts/invoice query|
- Save the M&S Service Support number: 0480 017 780 as a contact in your phone.
- Or download the free AgriSync App where you call or text us, upload images and track support tickets.