McIntosh & Son Merredin will be demonstrating the Gessner HDR-6011 Deep Ripper in January, February and March 2021.
We'll bring the Gessner to your farm to drive with your own tractor. See the crop results for yourself!
Register your interest to host a demo or to find out more.
Hydraulic Deep Ripper (HDR-6011)
- Rip depths up to 700mm
- High tensile tynes and tungsten wear-parts, replaceable points and shinguards
- 11-shanks at 545mm spacing providing a true 6m wide ripping swath and an underframe clearance of 1075mm
- Recommended tractor horsepower is 40-45hp per tyne assembly
- Hydraulic controlled tyne breakout via dual accumulator system rated at 3,000kg
- Optional hydraulic crumble roller