Case Grader Shines at its Western Australia Debut Demonstrations
The new Case 865B grader has impressed many local government operators and contractors at demonstrations held at Goomaling and Trayning in late June.
Powered by a 6.7L Tier 3 diesel engine with variable horse power (178 – 205hp), with front articulation and a 15.5 tonne operating weight, the CASE 865B grader is a proven performer in America and around the word, and McIntosh & Son is excited to showcase its prowess as it debuts in Western Australia.
A local contractor in Trayning, Pace Vernon of Vernon Contracting was very impressed with the Case grader, and put the 865B through different tasks and was very happy with the performance. The grader performed effortlessly through challenges Pace and shire operators demanded of it.
Brian Brookes, a local contractor based in Goomalling spent a morning operating and watching the Case 865B being put through its paces. “I’ve been operating graders for 50 years, and that’s the best grader I’ve operated.”
The demonstrations cement the Case 865B grader as a strong, reliable choice for local government and civil contracting. With a price advantage, great specifications and proven performance, the Case 865B grader has an exciting future in Australia.
Feedback of the Case 865B grader included:
- Plenty of power
- Does everything with ease
- Handles a 14ft mouldboard with power to burn
- Great visibility
- Front articulation and rear mounted cab for superior performance
- Great turning circle (Outside tyre turning radius 7.25m)
- Easy serviceability and access
- Compatibility with Case equipment (ZF Transmission with torque converter, VHP FTP engine as used in Case 721F wheel Loader)
- Cleaner fuel burn (Low emissions, more complete burn and converted to power)
- Quiet cab (77dba inside), very spacious and well laid out – able to fit a trainer
Auto lube, 17.5 tyres, spare wheel carriers with hydraulic or electric operation, TopCon machine control are some of the options that can be fitted to the Case 865B.