For over 20 years, growers have relied on the tough Highline rock pickers to remove unwanted rocks from their paddocks because of their superior strength, durability, efficiency, and capability to get even the toughest job done.
McIntosh & Son offers the Highline NT Series rock pickers for sale. Features and benefits include:
NT Rock Pickers
- Extra strong perimeter frame to tackle anything you throw at it and complete the job with ease
- Sweeping action on the reel to leave dirt in the paddock and not in the bucket
- Heavy duty bolt-on apron tynes for easier maintenance longer life
- High dump heights up to 2.1 metres for ease of loading trucks and trailers
- High capacity bucket so you can fit more in
- Guided raking reel makes picking more efficient than typical rock pickers
- Hydraulically driven making it smoother and easier to operate than a PTO drive
Specifications (NT60 - NT78)
- Working Width: 1.5m - 2.0m
- Dump Height: 2.1m
- Bucket Capacity: 2.0 m3 - 2.6 m3
- Weight: 3000kg - 3400kg
- Transport Width:3.2m - 3.65m
- Hydraulic Requirement: 6 GPM
- Recommended HP: 70 - 135HP / 90 - 150HP
Highline Manufacturing is professionally supported in Australia by Waringa Distribution.
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for Highline. Highline equipment is available in Western Australia at these branches: Albany, Esperance, Geraldton, Katanning, Kulin, Merredin, Moora and Wongan Hills. McIntosh & Son can arrange delivery of pre-owned (used) machines anywhere in Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.