Hardi Australia is one of the largest manufacturers of spraying equipment..
These include booms, self propelled sprayers, trailed sprayers and linkage sprayers.
- POMMIER Aluminium Boom: Width without weight
POMMIER profiles have an inherent low weight with high capacity to bear loads making their aluminium booms up to 50% lighter and 20% stronger in the field than their steel counterparts.
Self propelled sprayers
- Saritor II (4,500 - 5,500l; 36-42m)
- Rubicon (6500-9000l, 36.5-48.5m)
- COMMANDER II (6,500 – 10,000l; 24-42m)
- COMMANDER 5000 (5,000l; 18-36m)
- NAVIGATOR (3,000 - 4,000l; 12-30m)
- NAVIGATOR RowCrop (3,000 – 4,000l; 12-30m)
- RANGER (2,000 – 2,500l; 12-24m)
- RANGER RowCrop (2,500l; 12-21m)
- GRASSLANDS (1,200l; 6-12m)
- NL-NK (300 – 1,000l; 3-12m)
- MASTER (1,000 – 1,800l; 12-21m)
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for Hardi sprayers. New sales of Hardi sprayers are available in Western Australia at these branches: Albany, Esperance, Geraldton, Katanning, Kulin, Moora and Wongan Hills. McIntosh & Son can arrange delivery of pre-owned (used) machines anywhere in Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.