GrainKing Chaser Bin
The GRAINKING® chaser bin is the result of many years of experience in the manufacturing and agriculture sectors and has been developed to provide a cost effective solution for grain handling.
The GRAINKING® chaser bin is simple, easy to operate, reliable and built in Cunderdin, Western Australia by a company that has been manufacturing chaser bins since 1982.
Increase your productivity and invest in a GRAINKING® Chaser Bin
Every GRAINKING® Bin has:
- True tonnage per hectolitre of wheat
- 18” diameter discharge auger for a 10T/ minute discharge time
- Heavy duty roll over tarp
- Full length floor doors for quick and easy bin clean out
- High right-hand side
- Single Axle units: total width under 3.5m- does not require escort
- Tandem Axle units: 3m wheel centres with suspension and steerable axle
- Decades of experience for a superior build
- 12 month warranty
The GRAINKING® chaser bin is available in 18, 25, 30T options, with either single axle or tandem steerable axles. Get in touch with your McIntosh & Son branch today to find out more.
McIntosh & Son is an authorised dealer for GrainKing. New sales of GrainKing products are available in Western Australia at these branches: Albany, Esperance, Geraldton, Katanning, Kulin, Merredin, Moora and Wongan Hills, and in Queensland at Dalby. McIntosh & Son can arrange delivery of pre-owned (used) machines anywhere in Australia.
McIntosh & Son offers a comprehensive, friendly and professional one-stop shop service. We are committed to our customers and aim to provide easy and quick access to sales of new and used machines, quality service and parts.
To order or find out more information, contact a McIntosh & Son branch today.